How to Set-up Roadrunner Email Correctly on iPhone?
For a few reasons, Set-up Roadrunner Email Correctly on iPhone is stopped and after updating to iOS5 does not work properly.
So you can go through the following steps from roadrunnersupport365.com to resolve the error you have encountered. Roadrunner Email Settings: To send the Road Runner Web Mail from iPhone & iPad
Here are Steps How to Set Roadrunner Email Correctly on iPhone?
- Select Settings on the iPhone or iPad.
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Add mail account and fill in details:
- Description: Road Runner Mail
How do I get Roadrunner Email on my iPhone or Setup - Roadrunner Email on iPhone
- Tap the "Next button"
- Select POP and fill in the form "Incoming Mail Server" and Outgoing Mail Server"
- Incoming Mail Server Host: "pop-server.ec.rr.com"
Connection: Your password
- Enter port 110 and set up the Secure Server when required.
Outgoing mail server host: "mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com" User name
- Your [email protected]
- Password: Your password If necessary, type port 587 and set the Secure Server" to off (or without SSL).
Apple can show the notification "Do you need to try to set up the SSL account? Apple may take some time to verify the settings and then ask again," Do you need to try to set up an account without the SSL? "Select Yes again and the setup will be done.
Call To Set-up Roadrunner Email Correctly on iPhone
If you are still unable to fix Roadrunner Email error 501 then feel free to call at our toll-free number +1-855-954-3877. Our Roadrunner Customer Support team is always available to support you 24/7 hours.